City government is an extension of the power of local residents. This city belongs to our citizens. Through your involvement, we can all ensure a successful community.
The Volunteer Program is a work in progress with the flexibility to expand and change as needs demand. We welcome any and all input regarding services and opportunities for willing volunteers. Please feel free to offer recommendations and/or suggestions to the Volunteer Program Coordinator.
- Volunteer Application and Release Form - PDF Form
- Pt Pinos Lighthouse Docent Volunteer Application
- Handbook for Volunteers
- Updated COVID-19 Release Form
UPCOMING VOLUNTEER EVENTS
- Perkins Park Weekly Cleanups: Every Wednesday from 10am-noon. Exact meeting location in Perkins Park will be posted the Mondays before the cleanup. Check the City Calendar for most up-to-date information.
- Trash Pickup Events: Once a month (usually on the weekends) from 9am-11am. Sustainable Pacific Grove, in partnership with the City of Pacific Grove, will host weekend cleanups throughout the summer. Check the City Calendar for most up-to-date information.
- Garden Club Cleanups: Check the City Calendar for most up-to-date information.
Volunteer OpportunitiesVolunteer positions with the City are available on a seasonal basis. Please check back regularly, or sign up for Volunteer alerts here, to see when positions become open.
Click a job title to view or download the job description.
Point Pinos Lighthouse Docent
Posting Date: Jul 1, 2022 End Date: Open until filled