The purpose of the Hospitality Improvement District is to market and promote the lodging establishments in Pacific Grove. The HID is an advisory board that is elected by the members, approved and appointed by the City Council. (See Resolution 07-044
.) There are 24 member-hospitality properties that represent the hospitality community, mainly the hotels, inns, and lodges that support the HID financially.Recent projects:
Agendas are typically posted 72 hours prior to each meeting. Minutes are posted after they are approved. Agendas and minutes will be accessible on the website for approximately 24 months.
- Let’s put PG on the Map* Google campaign
- Create social media campaign for Pacific Grove
- Operate the Tourist Information Center
- Support Car Week and Worldwide Auctioneers Vintage Motorcars
- Support Pacific Grove promotional events