Pacific Grove Housing Partnerships Panel
The City of Pacific Grove invites you to our live virtual learning session “Getting Creative with Affordable Housing Partnerships”.
MONDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2021 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm
Join via Zoom: https://tinyurl.com/PGHousingPanel
Or call in: Phone: (669) 900-6833 ID: 889 1053 2701 One tap mobile: +16699006833,,88910532701# US (San Jose)
➔ Learn how partnerships with affordable housing developers have created new housing opportunities and other benefits elsewhere in the region
➔ Stimulate thinking about what might be possible in Pacific Grove
➔ Identify potential next steps
· Anastacia Wyatt, Moderator / Senior Housing Program Manager, City of Pacific Grove
· Jane Barr, Associate Director of Real Estate Development, Eden Housing
· Cody Holmes, Chief Operating Officer, Shangri-La Industries
· Barbara Mitchell, Executive Director, Interim Inc.
· Betsy Wilson, Director of Development, MidPen Housing
This event is open to the public, but is specifically designed for city leaders, property owners, building industry and real estate professionals, employers, and anyone who wants to learn about affordable housing partnerships.