Since our daily life as we know it has turned into Drive-Throughs, DoorDash, Uber Eats, panic buying etc., it is increasingly important to keep our focus on keeping our immune systems strong to fight diseases like COVID-19. Here are some resources for eating and staying healthy while hunkered down.
Community Food Services
- Sally Griffin Center Meals on Wheels
- PGUSD Student Food Service
- Local Take-Out/Delivery Restraunts
- Monterey County Food Bank Food Assistnace and Food Drive Locations
- Behavior and Mental Health Services (AIM)
- Free E-Visits @ CHOMP
- Visit the Forward Together Initiative by Monterey County Behavior Health for family resources and social connection opportunities.
- Take a fun, free, family yoga class with Cosmic Kids
- Virtual Physical Education with P.E. with Joe
- Free workout videos for every level at Fitness Blender
- At home Yoga Videos with PG Librarian Charlene
*Please note that the City of Pacific Grove does not endorse or receive funds to advertise any of the third party sites or services listed or referenced on this page*