Free Devices & Rebates
Water Wise House Calls, Free Devices and Rebates are available to customers supplied by customers supplied by California American Water.
For more information on these programs see: montereywaterinfo.org
Water Wise House Calls
Residents – both homeowners and renters – are eligible for a free program that will help you save water and money. With just a phone call, a friendly, certified conservation expert will visit your home to identify ways you can save water both indoors and out. Contact the California American Water conservation staff today at (831) 646-3205 to make an appointment for this valuable service.
California American Water and the MPWMD offer customers free water-saving devices including low-flow showerheads, sink aerators, hose nozzles, timers and more!
- Kitchen faucet aerators
- Bathroom faucet aerators
- Hand-held showerheads
- Automatic shut-off hose nozzles (positive action or trigger nozzles)
- Hose timers
- Dye tablets
- Rain sensors for automatic irrigation systems
- Shower timers
- Soil moisture sensors
- Water wise gardening for Monterey County CD
- Rain gauges
Rebates for customers supplied by California American Water are available for purchasing and installing water saving devices when funding is available.
- High Efficiency Toilet
- Ultra High Efficiency Toilet
- High Efficiency Residential Dishwasher
- High Efficiency Residential Clothes Washer
- Instant-Access Hot Water System On-demand pump or point of source water heater