The Housing Division offers information and referral services to citizens requesting help with housing. Call (831) 648-3199 for help with Housing.
The City does not get involved in Landlord and Tenant disputes. Tenants can find out information regarding tenant rights with a click of this link: Tenant Information
The Vista Point apartment complex on Jewell Avenue near Lover's Point is an Affordable Housing Project for Senior Citizens. This complex is managed by Eden Housing Management and the application is available here.
More questions? Call 211 or click on the link below:
Monterey County United Way Information & Referral
Affordable Housing Monitoring Forms
- Certification of Owner Occupancy
- 2018 Income Guidelines for Housing Programs
- Certification of Rental Unit Occupancy - Group 2 Second Units
- Certification of Rental Unit Occupancy - Group 3 Second Units
- Exhibit 3.1-3.2 - Gross Income Inclusions
- Occupancy Requirements for Properties with Approved Second Units for New Owners
- Procedures for Submitting a New Tenant for Income Certification
Other Housing Resources