Completed Environmental Impact Reports
Hotel Durell Project
Final Environmental Impact Report - July 2018
Notice of Preparation - March 15, 2017 through April 14, 2017
Scoping Meeting at 6:00 p.m. on April 4, 2017 at 515 Junipero Ave
- Area of Special Biological Significance Stormwater Management Project
- Local Water Project
- Cal-Am Pumphouse Historic Demolition Permit HDP14-405. The project consists of demolition of a pumphouse located at 260 Sinex Ave, in the roundabout. The structure is listed on the City's Historic Resources Inventory. A summary handout is available that gives a brief overview of the EIR process and tentative timeline. The Final Environmental Impact Report was reviewed at the following public hearings:
- Historic Resources Committee September 30, 2015 - to consider and make a recommendation on Historic Demolition Permit HDP 14-405.
- Architectural Review Board October 13, 2015 - to consider and make a recommendation on Historic Demolition Permit HDP 14-405.
- City Council October 21, 2015 - to certify the Pump House Historic Demolition Permit Final Environmental Impact Report and to consider Historic Demolition Permit HDP 14-405.
Appendix A - Mitigation Monitoring and Reporting Program
Appendix B - Engineering Resumes
Appendix C - Complete Public Review Draft EIR - The comment period ran from Friday, June 12 through Monday, July 27, 2015.
Appendix A - Initial Study
Appendix B - Notice of Preparation Comments
Appendix C - Structural Assessment Report
Appendix D - Biological Resources
Appendix E - Historical Resources
Appendix F - Hazardous Materials Report
Contact: Anastazia Aziz, AICP, Senior Planner