Beginning Tuesday, October 20, free COVID-19 testing will be available in Seaside, Tuesday through Saturday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
The testing site will be at Seaside High School at 220 Noche Buena Street. This testing service is provided in partnership with California Department of Public Health and OptumServe.
This state-supported site accepts walk-ins and appointments. Appointments to get tested may be made by visiting their website (Click Here) or by calling 1-888-634-1123.
Walk-ins are welcomed daily between 4 to 7 pm, but the number of walk-ins that can be served is limited by the number of tests available per day which is why appointments are encouraged.
Please bring a legal identification if you have one to help ensure contact information is captured correctly for results reporting.
Covid-19 testing will also be available in South County at the following locations. Individuals should call the location and make an appointment to be tested.
- Greenfield: Clinica de Salud, 808 Oak Avenue, (831) 674-5344
- Greenfield: Mee Memorial Clinic, 467 El Camino Real, (831) 674-0112
- Gonzales: Clinica de Salud, 126 5th Street, (831) 675-2930
- King City: Clinica de Salud, 122 San Antonio Drive, (831) 385-5944
- King City: Mee Memorial Clinic, 300 Canal Street, (831) 385-6000, ask to be transferred to the clinic
- Soledad: Clinica de Salud, 799 Front Street, (831) 678-0081
- Soledad: Soledad Medical Clinic, 600 Main Street, (831) 678-2665
State supported sites at Greenfield and Salinas accept walk ins and appointments. Appointments to get tested may be made by visiting https://lhi.care/covidtesting or by calling 1-888-634-1123.
Drive-through testing sites are also available, in addition to the Monterey testing site (Click Here for further information on additional testing sites).