Starting Monday, June 29th, City Hall facilities will reopen with modifications.
Modified Business Hours
- Monday-Thursday, 8am - 12pm, 1:30pm-5pm (closed midday for sanitation).
- Friday - CLOSED
Guidelines & Protocols for Visiting City Hall
Please adhere to following guidelines and protocols:
- To help reduce foot traffic, first try to complete business online, via phone or via email before visiting City Hall. Services remain in effect online, questions can be answered via phone or email, and a dropbox is available at the Police Department for payments/correspondence.
- If you need to visit City Hall, appointments are strongly encouraged. To make an appointment, email or call the specific department.
- A staff directory is available here.
- When visiting City Hall:
- Do NOT enter if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID -19, such as a fever, cough, shortness of breath, etc.
- Adhere to the face covering requirement
- Practice social distancing. There will be social distancing space markers on the floor for guidance.
Service counters will be lined with Plexiglas and the number of visitors entering will be monitored and limited by each department. Visitors will be asked to “sign-in” and provide a valid contact phone number.
Coming Soon: Curbside Pickup for Taxi Vouchers
Thank you for your cooperation.